About Me

My photo
the lord of bodylanguage .......... -_-;

Sunday, December 10, 2006

portfolios

These were my portfolios to apply schools~ + _+)/ yeah~
I applied OCAD, Sheridarn, and Seneca...
OCAD throw me away~ (T_T;
Sheridarn accepted me but I had some English problem.. -_-;
So I came to Seneca!!!
I love SenecAHHHHH~~~~~


I drew them between 2004~2005


- fucking crazy work -_-; it was last min, and it took only 2 days.
: describe the big foot formed with many shoes.




- 1: color pencil : describe the devil tree tempts the innocent child
- 2: acryl color : describe the happy woman's inside.




- 1: pen : describe crazy love.
There are many papers on the floor, and these are full filled with the word "LOVE"

At that time, my right arm could get strong muscles. :D
- 2: pencil : -_-; just got from the magazine. Who is he? I don't know;;;




- acryl color : my first acryl color drawing!!!!!
describe when the man looking the beautiful woman.




- water color : -_-; from magazine. no meaning!!





- pencil : from magazine -_-;; good family... haha







3 comments:

JU (JunYu Zhao) said...

holly you got amazing painting skill, can you teach me?

Jina said...

^^;
You have awesome skill, too!!
You should teach me! yeah~!

adxzun said...

oh my god....dats awesome acrilic painting skills...wow.